The Christmas Tree.
Silly girls... and Kameron's tushie...
Swords... Yay?
More sword action.
Just had to touch all the pretty colors...
I don't remember what she was yelling, but it made for some pretty silly faces.
Finally his turn. We thought he was sneezing or yawning... but he was posing with that face...
Careful... it'll freeze that way! =]
On Saturday, the adults all went down to the Logan Temple and did a session together. My grandparents are temple workers there and they all enjoyed being able to do that together. AJ, my brother Andrew and I went down and met up with them for lunch. Andrew needed to get a few more things for his mission and I wanted to do a little shopping.
I thought the clouds were cool looking and when Andrew said something about it too I knew I needed to capture the 'Kodak moment'.
The Logan, Utah Temple again a dreary gray sky. Looks almost like it's just floating in the air.
My dad's parents, siblings, their spouses and my brother.
1 comment:
Sounds like a lot of fun...and then it really does make Christmas a season by celebrating all month long.
Post a Comment