So, yesterday we went to the Costco open house. We have been anxiously waiting for this ever since we heard rumors Costco was looking to open here. FINALLY!!! Well, like I said, we went to the open house and just walked around and checked it all out. It was a crazy zoo with people everywhere. We showed up about an hour and a half into the thing, and within the half hour we were there AJ was stuffed so full that he couldn't eat the dinner I had made... I made the same thing a few days ago and he really, really, really liked it. Kaiti would have been super jealous. Lol. She went with us to pick up her baptism cake when we were in Reno last month and loved "sample hunting" with AJ. And that was all you could do last night! Sample Hunt. You couldn't even buy anything! Kaiti, wish you could have been there! You'd have been in heaven.
=]
No comments:
Post a Comment