So, yesterday we got 4 new fishies for our tank, an algae eater and 3 silver fish... i don't remember what they were called. They have black spots on them and these long, skinny "feeler" type things that come from their lower fins. The cool thing about these fish though, is that they breathe air. They have to surface every so often and suck in air. It's pretty wild.
We also went down to Grace for FHE. My dad was in Logan yesterday for work and we all met in Grace for dinner and FHE. It was good to see everyone again. The highlight of the night, besides seeing family of course: my aunt is visiting from Arizona... and she brought her Wii. We all took turns playing bowling after the FHE lesson. I'm not good at all in real life, and so wasn't expecting much. I didn't disappoint, but it was more enjoyable than real bowling. I didn't have to wear icky, smelly shoes... and the 8 oz Wii remote didn't tweak my wrist like a 10lb bowling ball does. =] AJ and I have been thinking about one... and last night I think they sold him on the idea. We'll have to see if we have money for one, but it would definitely be a lot of fun. And might be how I can lose all this baby weight after the wiggle worm is born. Sadly, I'll only have about a month of semi-decent weather after delivery and recovery to lose the excess weight and I be much more likely to do something like this as opposed to running outside or going to a gym. I'm not a graceful exerciser and so the 'privacy of my own home' has some appeal. We don't have a final word yet, but we'll keep you posted... hehehe.
We went to the doctor today... everything seems to be going well. I finally gained a little weight... about 5 lbs in the last two months. Which beats the weight loss I had last time. Little baby is getting bigger, as is the ever-expanding belly. I can't wait to be able to roll over in bed again. And stop bumping into things.
Anyways, that's a quick update.
1 comment:
You should post pics of your growing belly!
Post a Comment