So, for those of you who know me, know I'm a pyromaniac. I absolutely love fireworks. This year my sisters, my husband and I went and watched the fireworks in Soda Springs, ID. Yeah, maybe not the biggest firework show, but it thrills the pyro in me. I enjoyed it.
Speaking of enjoying... I took my birthday money and bought a riding jacket so now I can ride the motorcycle with the hubby! =] Yay! It was most assuredly the most expensive single piece of clothing I have ever bought, but as AJ put it, it's probably the only piece of clothing I've ever bought that could save my life. This is true.
We took the Jeep and the bike down to Grace this past weekend and we put some miles on AJ's bike, as well as my grandpa's Goldwing. We had some fun. So, overall it was a fantastic fire-filled, fast riding weekend.... woot!